Paul Algiers Sr. established A & K Jewelers in 1949. The original location was in Stoneham Square.
Paul Algiers and his sons, Paul and Robert worked together until 1980, when Paul Sr. retired. Paul Jr. and Robert took over ownership and moved the business to 200 Main Street to a larger and more up to date Jewelry Store. We are now celebrating 61 years in business.